In conjunction with the Office of the Provost and the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences, The Commons offers several opportunities for graduate students to become involved in the development of programs, share their research, and meet colleagues from across disciplines. As The Commons continues to explore the theme of “The Future University,” it acknowledges that the future of higher education sits with the next generations of leaders. As such, much of the graduate programming is developed by graduate students, who lend important and insightful perspectives to the larger programming at The Commons.
This is the seventh monthly meet-up for the Health Humanities and Arts Research Collaborative.
This Zoom gathering will feature:
- a presentation by Casey Mesick Braun, PhD and Joey Orr, PhD on exhibitions and opportunities at the Spencer Museum of Art
- breakout discussions around core themes
Breakout Discussion for:
- LGBTQIA+ Populations & Health
- Health Communication and Community Partnerships
- Climate & Health
- Humanities and Arts Health Curriculum